The company MB Research S.a.s. owned by Monica Boselli and C. (hereinafter, for brevity, "MB Research" or the "Company"), is aware of the importance of protecting the right to privacy, with regard to the processing of personal data, of its users. In compliance with European and Italian legislation on the subject, MB Research informs that personal data collected through the contact form on this site will be processed in compliance with the law on the protection of personal data.
With reference to the methods of management and processing of personal data of users who consult this site, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, MB RESEARCH provides the following information:
- Types of data collected
Data provided voluntarily by the userWhen sending the contact request through the "Contacts" section, the data voluntarily entered by the user in the form on the page will be collected, including:- subject of the message;- contact and personal data.
We invite the interested party not to enter or send through the tools on the site "special data", "biometric data""genetic data." "health data", "judicial data" as defined by the legislation in force.
Such data, if provided by the data subject, will be deleted immediately.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data provided by the interested party and collected by MB Research in the contact form of this site will be processed for:
- send to the user, who has made an explicit request, the feedback and information requested by him. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided by art. 6 par. 1, letter b) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or because the user is provided with the requested service.
- comply with any obligations under laws or regulations or requests from the judicial authorities. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the case provided by art. 6 par. 1, letter c) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or because the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- to assert or defend a right in court. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the case provided by art. 9 par. 2 letter f) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or the processing is carried out because it is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Period of data retention
The personal data collected and processed following their submission through the contact form on this site will be kept only for the time necessary to respond to the user's request and deleted within a maximum of 60 days from the completion of such activity, except for those necessary to comply with tax, accounting and administrative regulations or to fulfill other legal obligations and to document the activities carried out.
- Treatment modalities
The personal data collected will be processed, stored and processed by electronic means and will be stored both on computer and on paper, organized in database, and on any other type of suitable support. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The processing of personal data carried out by MB Research does not involve automated decision-making processes.
- Communication of personal data
The communication of personal data is a necessary requirement in order to obtain response to your request for contact and therefore mandatory for this purpose: failure to communicate personal data by the person concerned, for this purpose, will make it impossible for MB Research to find the messages received through this section, either by email or by filling in the contact form.
- Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The personal data collected will not be disseminated and may be communicated, as well as to subjects who have been granted the right and interest to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or EU regulations, to internal staff of the Data Controller, as well as to companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of the Data Controller for the fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as for any organizational and administrative requirements necessary to provide the requested services. The names of other subjects who may become aware of your personal data in their capacity as "Data Processors" are listed in an updated list available at (to be requested at the addresses indicated in point 9).
- Transfer of data abroad or to international organisations
MB Research does not transfer the personal data of data subjects collected through this website and the instruments provided therein to foreign countries or international organisations.
- Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to exercise at any time the rights provided for by EU Regulation no. 679/2016, including, for example, to obtain the indication:- of the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in cases of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the Owner, the persons responsible and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The interested party has a right to obtain:
- access to, updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the limitation of the processing of data concerning him/her, i.e. to ask the data controller or data processor to reduce the purposes or the manner in which his/her data is processed.
The data subject may also request a copy of his/her data in standard format ("Right to data portability").
Finally, the person to whom the data refer has the right to object at any time and without any cost, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data relating to him/her carried out pursuant to Article 6(1) GDPR, points e. ('processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller') or f. ('processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party') including profiling on the basis of those provisions.
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication (direct marketing), including profiling insofar as it is related thereto.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing, when this is based on the assumption provided for in Article 6(1)(a) (when "the data subject hasgiven his or her consent to the processing ofhisor her personal data for oneormore specific purposes") or Article 9(2)(a)(the data subject has given his or her explicit consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes) of Regulation EU 679/2016, at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal. In particular, the party to whom the data refer, in order to stop receiving promotional e-mails, may at any time request cancellation of the service free of charge by sending a message to the addresses indicated in point 9 of this information notice.
Where the data subject to whom the data relate considers that the processing of the data is in breach of the law in force, he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which he is normally resident, works or in the place where the alleged breach has occurred. The Italian supervisory authority can be reached at the contact details on its website.
- Data controller - Contact details
The data controller is MB Research S.a.s. di Monica Boselli e C., with registered office in Corso Monforte, no. 15, 20122 Milan (MI), authorised to carry out the research and selection of personnel pursuant to art. 2 paragraph 1, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 276/2003 by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies with Provision of the General Manager no. 1345 of 15 January 2007, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore. The Company can also be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and at the PEC address email@example.com.
To exercise the rights listed above, the data subject may make a request using the e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org.